Monday, January 28, 2013

Introducing The Andrieu Family

We are a military family. My husband Nolan is in the U.S. Army and is currently on a 2 year tour in Japan. Dimitry and I are living in WA state with my family while he is gone. Nolan and I are both 24 and we have been married 4 1/2 years. Dimitry will be 4 the end of June and is in pre school and will be doing a more structured pre school next year.

I don't work so I get to spend all my time with D working with him, taking him to meet ups, and taking him to Tae Kwon Do that he started last week. I also spend a lot of time on the computer and Pinterest gets me in trouble on a daily basis. I am also working to develop my photography skills so you will get to see me grow as a photographer through this blog and my other blog Beautiful Joy Photography.


D is a very active and energetic little boy. He has Sensory Processing Disorder but it is not as severe as some kids but it does affect his daily life. He is very bright and we are moving right along with him learning the basics such as numbers and letters. He loves art, and we are learning that he loves sports.

1 comment: